10 Opportunities to Leverage for Career Advance...
Building Relationships With Your Oncology Patients and Office
Patients dealing with a cancer diagnosis need extra support. Your busy schedule doesn’t always allow you the the time to give the support you’d like. That’s where we come in to provide added care for your patients.
Specialized Oncology Services
When your patients call, they’re connected to the same dedicated team throughout their treatment. This allows us to better manage their adverse reactions, work with them to tackle financial hurdles and answer questions throughout their journey.
We excel in providing administrative assistance to make the referral process seamless. Lean on our timesaving services to expedite your work.
Administrative Support for Providers:
- Integration with Surescripts® gives us access to patient healthcare records — allowing us to get patients on therapy quicker.
- Reduce calls to your office by communicating on your behalf (we operate as an extension of your office.)
Personalized Care for Oncology Patients:
- Our teams research and secure financial assistance to alleviate out-of-pocket costs.
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacists provide clear and concise answers to treatment questions.
- Nutritional support from our in-house Registered Dietitian.
Amber Specialty Pharmacy Oncology Portfolio Additions
We are happy to announce that our limited distribution oncology portfolio is growing. New additions include Lenvima® manufactured by Eisai and Pfizer’s book of oncology medications. This includes medications like Ibrance® and Inlyta®.
Your patients taking these medications can now gain support from the specialty pharmacy known for building relationships with patients.
Our staff is eager to guide your cancer patients, let’s work together to improve their health journey. Get in touch with our team today at 888.370.1724 or [email protected].
If you’re a patient, learn more about our services here.